8W Wireless Wifi Signal Booster Broadband Amplifiers Features:
1.Recommend the input power of RFIN port to between 7dBm and 15dBm.
2.Make sure all power supply to the booster and the AP/Router unit be disconnected before removing or changing antenna.
3.When finishing connecting the booster and the AP/Router, restore power supply first to the booster and then to AP/Router subsequently.
4.Waterproof, lightning protection equipment should be attached to outdoor antenna.
5. Keep away from heat and keep ventilated.
6. Please comply with local regulations of electromagnetic radiation.
NOTE: The item need connect with the Access Point Router together, then it can work and the Access Point Router is NOT included.
- Operation Range: 2400-2500 MHz.
- Operation Mode: Bi-directional, half-duplex, Auto-Switching via carrier sensing.
- Frequency Response: ± 1dB over operation range.
- Input Power: 3dBm (Min.)-20dBm (Max.).
- Input Power 5 ~ 20 dBm.
- Optimal Input Power 9 ~ 15 dBm.
- Output Power: 8000mW/39dBm nominal for 802.11b/11Mbps.
- Connector: SMA Receptacle, 50ohm.
- Transmit Gain: 17dBm nominal.
- Receiver Gain: 11dBm.
- Receive Noise Figure: 3.0dBm nominal.
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 70 degree.
- Operating Humidity: Up to 95% relative humidity.
- Material: Cast Aluminum.
Click the icon to download