EDUP 10/100/1000MBPS 8PORTS +2 PORTS 100M POE ETHERNET SWITCH NETWORK EP-SG7808
Product Model: EP-SG7808
The EP-SG7808 10-Port 10/100 Mbps PoE Switch enables you to supply both power and data to up to 8 PoE capable devices.
The switch complies with 802.3af/at PoE+ standards, supporting up to 30W on each PoE port, not to exceed the switch’s specific power budget. This PoE Switch features ten auto-detecting full/half-duplex ports with automatic crossover detection (MDI/MDI-X). The TXE098 enables users to easily connect and supply power to PoE capable devices such as wireless Access Points (Aps), IP cameras, and IP phones. And it can also connect other Ethernet devices like computers, printers, and Network Attached Storage (NAS) to fit into any type of network application.
- Ten 10/100Mbps Power Over Ethernet Ports
- 1-10 Port: 10/100M auto sensing RJ45 port
- Max. 30W for each PSE/PoE Port (Port 1~8)
- Support long transmission distance at 250 meters
- Switch Mode:
Mode 1(Standard): Port 1~10: 10/100M auto-sensing @ 100 meters
Mode 2(Extend): Port 1~8: 10M @ 250 meters; Port 9~10: 100M @ 100 meters
Mode 3(VLAN): Port 1~8: 100M @ 100 meters; Port 9~10: 100M @ 100 meters; Ports 1 to 8 will be
isolated from each other, but will still be able to communicate with uplink port 9 and 10.
- Auto-detect full/half-duplex, MDI/MDI-X
- IEEE 802.3x flow control for full-duplex and back-pressure flow control for half-duplex
- Store and forward
- Fanless design
- Rugged metal enclosure