- USB-C Network Adapter – Designed specifically for plug-&-play connection between USB-C devices and wired networks. Provides a reliable Gigabit Ethernet connection when wireless connectivity is inconsistent or weak
- LAN to USB-C Adapter – Enable stable connection speeds up to 1Gbps; backward compatible with 100Mbps/10Mbps networks. Our Type-C to LAN Gigabit Ethernet (RJ45) Network Adapter supports large downloads at maximum speeds without interruption. (Ensure to use CAT6 & above Ethernet cables to reach 1Gbps)
- Sleek Design – With ultra slim & great thermal design, advanced Chipset will not heat even for long time. Compact and lightweight USB-C Gigabit, with a user-friendly non-slip design for easier plug and unplug. Premium aluminum casing for better heat insulation. Fits snugly with the USB-C ports on your devices, better signal transfer protection. perfect for traveling.
- Easy to set – Plug & Play system:Win 8/ 8.1/ 10 32 & 64-bit and Mac OS X 10.9 and above; Required Driver system: Windows 2003 – Win 7 32 & 64-bit, Mac OS X 10.9 below. (Please Plug the adapter in – Open “computer”icon – right click to open built-in CD Driver “RTL_UL” and install “RTK_NIC_DRIVER_INSTALLER.sfx”, then free to use.
- Wide Compatibility – Compatible with USB-C devices like MacBook Pro 16”/15”/13” (2020/2019/2018/2017/2016), MacBook (2019/2018/2017/2016/2015), MacBook Air 13” (2020/2018), iPad Pro (2020/2018); Dell XPS 13/15; Surface Book 2; Google Pixelbook, Chromebook, Pixel, Pixel 2; Asus ZenBook; Lenovo Yoga 720/910/920; Samsung S20/S10/S9/S8/S8+, Note 8/9, Galaxy Tablet Tab A 10.5, and many other USB-C laptops, tablets, and smartphones.