- Knowing the following will give you a better product experience.
- 1. The specification of this wireless USB adapter is 1300Mbps (2.4G: 400Mbps; 5G: 867Mbps). A router with 1300Mbps or above can maximize the performance of our USB wifi adapter. It has nothing to do with the quality when you can’t get the maximum speed. The network environment, router, barriers, laptop and PC ‘s internal memory…the interference of many factors can affect the speed.
- 2. Please plug the Wi-Fi dongle into the USB ports behind the computer host if you have a desktop. This way will let the Wi-Fi dongle get enough power to stay stable.
- 3. This Wi-Fi dongle will not boost the speed of original router, which only helps your computer to receive the router’s signal and speed better.
- 4. Please turn off the built-in Wi-Fi when using on a laptop.( If there is built-in Wi-Fi function in your laptop ).
- 5. If your wifi adapter is unavailable suddenly, please open your computer“Device Manager” to check if the driver is disabled or if you have installed the driver successfully, because some system may need you to update the driver manually owing to the default system setting.