EDUP EP-9606 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet to USB Cable Gigabit Lan
Product Model: EP-9606
|Hardware Interface||USB, Ethernet, USB 3.0, Thunderbolt|
|Operating System||Windows XP, Windows Vista|
|Data Link Protocol||IEEE 802.3, USB, Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet|
- 4-IN-1 USB C Adapter: Covert a USB C port to 1 RJ45 Ethernet slot and 3 USB3.0 port. All hub ports can work simultaneously.
- 5Gbps USB 3.0 Data Transfer: Offers extra 3 USB 3.0 ports for connecting multiple USB peripheral devices such as flash drive, hard drive, keyboard, mouse, printer and more, keep you away from the trouble of plugging & unplugging your devices repeatedly.
- 1Gbps Stable and Fast RJ45 Ethernet: Features a 1000Mbps RJ45 gigabit port, reaches the limits of your broadband. Gigabit Ethernet port ensures a more stable and faster wired network connection. Backward compatible with 100/10Mbps.
- Easy Setup: Plug and play on Win 8/ 8.1/ 10, Mac OS X 10.9 and above. For other Windows, driver installation is required.
- Wide Compatibility: Perfect for new laptops with USB-C port, such as MacBook Pro(2019/2018/2017), MacBook(2015/2016), MacBook Air, iPad Pro, Pixelbook, Dell XPS 13, HP spetre x2 any more type c devices.
- Compact and Portable: With ultra slim design, advanced Chipset with good thermal design, will not heat even for long-time use.